Another recipe that I tried from With Peanut Butter on Top that I came across on instagram. This was such a tasty and unique pasta that I've never tried before, best of all its SIMPLE. Just grab your ingredients, boil the pasta, blend all ingredients in a food processor, mix and serve. Thats it!
Creamy Pesto Avocado Pasta
- Food Processor/blender.
- Spinach Fettuccine (or pasta of choice)
- 1 avocado
- 1/4 cup Greek Yogurt Plain
- 1 tbsp pesto sauce
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tbsp lime juice (freshly squeezed)
- Boil fettuccine until al dente. Drain, set aside.
- In a food processor: add Greek Yogurt, Avocado, Pesto Sauce, Garlic Powder and Lime Juice. Blend until creamy consistency - you can pause to scrape down sides and continue blending.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Mix pasta sauce with fettuccine, and serve.